Bank On The Go With Your Mobile Device
If you’re new to mobile banking, welcome to the most effective tool yet for managing your Trona Valley accounts. Getting started is easy; here's what you will need:
- You must be enrolled in Online Banking before you can start using Mobile Banking.
- Download our app
- You can then access Mobile Banking using the same username and password as you would use for your Online Banking!
With Mobile Banking you can:
- Check account balances, view transaction history, and transfer funds between your Trona Valley accounts
- Schedule Bill Pay transactions
- Apply for a loan
- Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit (Link to Mobile Deposit page)
- Enable your mobile device for Text (SMS) Banking
Please note: Check with your data service provider, as data fees from your wireless carrier may apply for using this service.
Make A Check Deposit Anytime, Anywhere
Your time and convenience are important to us. There’s no need to rush to the branch to deposit your checks. Mobile Deposit is fast, convenient and secure.
With Mobile Deposit you can:
- Make a check deposit from your mobile device
- View deposited check images
- View Mobile Deposit history and deposit status
How to make a Mobile Deposit
Mobile Banking Requirements
Please note: Some account and deposit restrictions apply. All checks are subject to review and holds may apply. If a hold is placed on your deposit, $200 of your deposit will be made available to you immediately. The remaining funds, up to $5,000, will be available to you on the second business day.