If you’re in need of extra cash, why not look to the very place that makes you feel most secure and comfortable—your home! Since you’ve been making your mortgage payments faithfully over the years, your home has become one of your greatest assets…and one of your best sources for financing when you need extra cash.
With a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) loan you’ll enjoy a ready cash reserve that is available whenever you need it.
- Revolving line of credit for anything, anytime
- Borrow up to 100% of appraised property value
- Maximum of $400,000
- Low variable rates and minimum payments
- Pay interest only on the amount used
- Payments are based on amount actually used, not on the amount of your line of credit
- No annual fees
Other considerations for a line of credit:
- Managing cash shortfalls
- Car or home repairs
- Unexpected family expenses
How much equity do I need in my home to take out a Trona Valley Home Equity Loan or HELOC?
The amount of equity you currently have in your home will determine the Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) limit or Home Equity Loan value. Contact a Mortgage Specialist at Trona Valley to determine your estimated credit limit or loan value amount.
Request More Info
Learn all you need to know about Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOCs)