Membership & Eligibility
Anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Sweetwater, Sublette, Lincoln, Uinta, Carbon, and Teton counties in Wyoming and Rich, Morgan, Daggett, and Summit counties in Utah is eligible to join Trona Valley Federal Credit Union.
Once a member, those living in your household or your immediate family are eligible for membership through your sponsorship.
Why Join Us
- You're a Member-Owner. Every Trona Valley FCU member is a member-owner, not merely a customer. We operate for the sole benefit of our members.
- Member Benefits Can Last a Lifetime. Once you become a member of Trona Valley, you stay a member. It doesn't matter if you move, change jobs, or no longer qualify. Once you're a part of the credit union family, it stays that way.
- We Invest in You. Trona Valley returns surplus funds to the membership in the form of better rates, services, and dividend payments. The more you participate, the more you benefit.
- You Can Affect Change. As a member-owner, you are eligible to vote in electing the Board of Directors. You have a say in who's making the policies that impact you.
- You Can Count on Us. While many banks are merging into mega banks with out-of-state owners, your credit union remains locally owned and managed. Trona Valley FCU will not be bought or sold. We are a permanent member of your community–serving your financial needs today and tomorrow.
- Your Funds are Insured to at least $250,000. The National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF) insures all accounts to at least $250,000. NCUSIF is considered proportionately the strongest federal insurance fund of all the federal deposit insurers. Trona Valley FCU also operates under the supervision of the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), an agency of the U.S. Government.
How to Join
To become a member-owner, visit one of our branch locations or contact a Member Services Representative at 307-875-9800 or 800-331-6268.
NOTE: When signing up for membership you will be asked to provide a copy of your government issued photo ID and a $5 deposit into your Share Savings Account.