Debit Card Fraud Prevention Service
In our continuing efforts to keep your accounts secure, we’ve improved our alert system for potential fraud. Here’s how it works:
- Cardholders with a phone number on file that accepts SMS (Short Messaging Service) will receive a text alert from 96923 regarding fraudulent activity. Simply respond to the text using the Fraud or No Fraud options. Text alerts are sent 24 hours a day, 7 days a week..
- If there is no response to the text within 5 minutes, an email will be sent, which also includes the Fraud or No Fraud options. Emails are sent 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- If you do not respond via text or email, you will receive an automated phone call to your home phone, and then to your cell phone. Calls are placed between 8:00AM and 9:00PM, local time of the cardholder. After-hours calls are queued, and you will be contacted the next morning. If you confirm fraud during the call, you will be connected to a Fraud Analyst.
- Our messages will never ask for your PIN or account number.
- Please make sure that we have a valid phone number and email address on file.
- When contacting the Fraud Center, please use the number provided to you in the text, email or voice call you received from the Fraud Center.