New Share Certificate Specials
Want to earn a higher return on your money while having the peace of mind knowing it is federally insured? We have some of the most competitive rates in the region, and a variety of Certificate terms that fit your needs.
Features & Benefits
- Minimum Balance: $200
- Terms: 3 to 60 months
- Fixed rate that provide a higher return than a regular share account
- Flexibility of choosing terms to fit your needs
- Automatically renews at maturity with a 10-day grace period
- Dividends post quarterly
- Federally insured by the NCUA up to $250,000
Youth Certificates are a great way to help kids grow their savings.
What is a Youth Certificate?
Our Youth Certificates are high yield certificates, designed for kids age 0-17 to help them get a jump start on saving!
- CU Grow – Ages 0-4
- CU Learn – Ages 5-12
- CU Prosper – Ages 13-18
Youth Certificate Benefits
Enjoy the benefits of a great rate and low minimum deposits.
- APY = Annual Percentage Yield: 3% APY – Ages 0-4, 4% APY - Ages 5-12, and 5% APY - Ages 13-17
- Funds can be added any time throughout the life of the certificate
- Minimum deposit: $100
- Maximum deposit: $5,000
- Dividends paid quarterly, back into the certificate
- Certificate matures on the child’s 5th, 13th or 18th birthday, so term will vary
NOTE: The Social Security Card of the account holder is required.
*Once the certificate balance reaches $5,000, including deposits and dividends earned, no more deposits may be made. Deposits may not be made by ACH, auto transfer or direct deposit.