Get a handle on rising health care costs by making tax-deductible contributions to a Health Savings Account (HSA). Then use the money in your HSA to pay for qualified medical expenses tax free.
Features and Benefits
- No minimum to open
- Dividends are compounded and paid quarterly
- Save money to pay high or unexpected medical bills
- Unused funds remain in the account year after year; no "use it or lose it" policy
- You decide how much to contribute, within federal guidelines, and when to use funds or save them for the future
- Keep your HSA, regardless of career of life changes
Using Your Health Savings Account
Withdrawals from HSAs are tax-free if the funds are used exclusively for paying or reimbursing qualified medical expenses. Tax-free withdrawals are for qualified medical, dental, vision, prescription expenses, and more.*
Ask your Employer or Health Insurance Company if your health insurance plan makes you eligible to open and make contributions to a HSA.
*Consult a Tax Advisor