Anytime, Anywhere Access to Your Money
We understand your lives are busy and you don’t always have time to visit us in a branch. That’s why we make accessing your accounts easy and secure with Online Banking.
With Online Banking you can:
- Obtain real-time account information
- Make transfers between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Apply for a loan
- Account Statement Delivery Options
- Pay Bill
- And more...
How to Enroll in Online Banking
How to Reset or Change Your Password
Pay your bills anytime at your convenience.
Our Online Bill Pay service saves you time, stamps, and checks, and simplifies your bill-paying. This feature is FREE with any Trona Valley checking account.
With BillPay you can:
- Make Person-to-Person payments
- Schedule one-time and recurring payments
- Receive confirmation for each payment
- View payment history
For security, your Bill Pay will be deactivated after six months of inactivity. If you’ve been deactivated, you must call us at 800-331-6268. To verify that it is you who is trying to access Billpay, we will ask personal information to reactivate your service.
How to Enroll
How to Schedule a Payment
Access Your eStatement Online, Anytime
Access your statements sooner, and more securely.
With eSTATEMENTS you can:
- View up to 18 months of statement history
- Save statements to your computer for simplified filing
- Receive an email alert when your statement is ready to view
How to Enroll in eStatements
How to Change eStatement Delivery Method
How to Access your eStatement
Please note: There is a $2.49 fee* for receiving a paper statement. Switch to eStatements and you will not be assessed a statement fee.
*Senior Checking Accounts receive free eStatements or paper statements.